West Country to World's End : the South West in the Tudor age / edited by Sam Smiles ; with essays by Susan Flavin, Karen Hearn, Stephanie Pratt and Sam Smiles.
- London : Paul Holberton Publishing, ©2013
- Physical Description:
- 115 pages : colour illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryDA670.W49 W4 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published to accompany the exhibition ... at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery, 26 October 2013 - 2 March 2014" -- T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- West Country (England) -- History -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.West Country (England) -- In art -- Exhibitions.West Country (England) -- Social conditions -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.West Country (England) -- Social life and customs -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
West Country to World's End , ©2013