IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Schwitters in Britain , 2013
Schwitters in Britain / edited by Emma Chambers and Karin Orchard ; with contributions from Adam Chodzko [and seven others].
- London : Tate Publishing, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Sch95 S35 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to on the occasion of the exhibition of the same name, Tate Britain, 30th January-12th May 2013 and Sprengel Museum Hannover, 2nd June-25th August, 2013.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Schwitters, Kurt, 1887-1948 -- Criticism and interpretation.