Walker, Stephen, 1966-, Helen Chadwick , 2013
Helen Chadwick : constructing identities between art and architecture / Stephen Walker.
- London : I.B. Tauris, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 223 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C3488 W25 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and architecture.Chadwick, Helen.
- Part One: The creative process and the creative persona; 1. The creative self; 2. The creative process and total pattern; Part Two: Experience, architecture and identity; 3. Body and self; 4. 'Multistability' and viewing position; Part Three: Artifice and nature; 5. The grotto and architectural conceit; 6. Architecture, the divinities and the authority of science; 7. 'Viral architecture' and the rapprochement of art and science; Part Four: Theory and practice; 8. Geometry, 'stereonomy' and surface; 9. The role of making.