Fergusson, John Duncan, 1874-1961, J.D. Fergusson , 2013
- J.D. Fergusson / [essays by] Alice Strang, Elizabeth Cumming and Sheila McGregor ; exhibition curated by Alice Strang.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Paintings. Selections
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour), portraits (chiefly colour) ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.F354 A12 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition, J.D. Fergusson, held at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, from 7 December 2013 until 15 June 2014.
A partnership between the National Galleries of Scotland Edinburgh and The Fergusson Gallery, Perth & Kinross Council.
Includes bibliography (pages 123-126).
- Subject Terms:
- Fergusson, John Duncan, 1874-1961 -- Exhibitions.Painters -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.Scottish Colourists (Group of artists) -- Exhibitions.