IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Turner , 2010
Turner : Modern Rome-Campo Vaccino : to be sold in the Old Master and British paintings evening sale, Wednesday 7 July 2010.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Sotheby's, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 56 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 x 31 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 A15 M6 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "London 7 July 2010 L10033B" - Cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Sotheby's (Firm) -- Catalogs.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851. Modern Rome-Campo Vaccino.
- Auction catalogs.
- Modern Rome-Campo Vaccino
- The genesis of the painting / by David Moore-Gwyn
- The contemporary lure of Rome / by James Hamilton
- Rome in Turner's time / Roberto Valeriani & John Martin Robinson
- A modern impression of Rome / by Emmeline Hallmark
- The history of the painting / by James Stourton
- Preserved in exceptional condition / by Simon Howell
- The frame / by Lynn Roberts & Paul Mitchell.