IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Toledo Museum of Art, The art of seeing art , 2013
The art of seeing art : a, b & see.
- Additional Title(s):
A, b and see.
- Toledo : Toledo Museum of Art, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 60 p. : chiefly ill. (col.) ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryLB1068 .T65 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- An alphabet book that teaches visual literacy skills to children by having them look closely at works of art from the Toledo Museum of Art collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabet books.Art.Toledo Museum of Art.Visual literacy.