A royal passion , 
A royal passion : Queen Victoria and photography / Anne M. Lyden.
- Los Angeles : The J. Paul Getty Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 216 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryTR57 .R69 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This publication is issued on the occasion of the exhibition A Royal Passion: Queen Victoria and Photography, on view at the J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Center, Los Angeles, from February 4 to June 8, 2014."--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- History -- Exhibitions.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.
- Invention of photography in the Victorian world / Jennifer Green-Lewis
- A young monarch, a new art, and the introduction of the photographic exhibition / Anne M. Lyden
- Queen Victoria's private photographs / Sophie Gordon
- "As we are": exploring the royal we in photographs of Queen Victoria / Anne M. Lyden.