Creed, Martin, 1968-, Martin Creed , 2014
- Martin Creed : what's the point of it? / Martin Creed.
- Alternate Title(s):
- What's the point of it?
- London : Hayward Gallery, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C86532 A12 2014 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition "Martin Creed : What's the Point of It?", held at the Hayward Gallery, London, 29 January - 27 April 2014.
"Supported by The Henry Moore Foundation" -- Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207).
- Feelings are the most important things / Cliff Lauson -- Another pop star in a different kitchen / Paul Morley -- The innumerable Martin Creed / Joachim Pissarro -- I know what I like / Bill Bailey.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Creed, Martin, 1968-