Blaeu's Atlas of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland [cartographic material] / with an introduction by R.V. Tooley and 115 maps of which 5 are coloured and Blaeu's title pages in colour.
- Additional Title(s):
Theatrum orbis terrarum. V. 4. Latin
- London : Thames & Hudson, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 p., 230 plates : 2 col. illus., coats of arms, maps. ; 54 cm
- Reference LibraryFolio F G 10Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Reprint of maps from v. 4 (England and Wales) of J. Blaeu's Latin ed. of Theatrum orbis terrarum, originally published in 1645, and v. 5 (Scotland and Ireland) of his Latin ed. of Theatrum Orbis terrarum, originally published in 1654.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.Scotland -- Maps -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works.
YCBA Collections Search
Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638, Blaeu's Atlas of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland,