Royal Collection (Great Britain), The first Georgians , 2014
The first Georgians : art & monarchy, 1714-1760 / edited by Desmond Shawe-Taylor.
- Additional Title(s):
Art & monarchy, 1714-1760
Art and monarchy, 1714-1760
- London : Royal Collection Trust, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 495 pages : color illustrations, color portraits, color maps ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN6766 .R69 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition of works mainly from the Royal Collection, held at the Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, April 11 - October 12, 2014.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 474-485) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Georgian -- Catalogs.Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Georgian -- Exhibitions.Furniture, Georgian -- Catalogs.Great Britain -- History -- 1714-1837.Great Britain -- History -- George I, 1714-1727.Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.Great Britain -- History -- George III, 1760-1820.Great Britain -- History -- George IV, 1820-1830.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Hanover, House of -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.Royal Collection (Great Britain) -- Exhibitions.