Fame & friendship , 2014]
- Fame & friendship : Pope, Roubiliac, and the portrait bust in eighteenth-century Britain.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Fame and friendship
Pope, Roubiliac, and the portrait bust in eighteenth-century Britain
- [New Haven, Connecticut : Yale Center for British Art, 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2515Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Yale Center for British Art, February 20 - May 19, 2014 [and] Waddesdon Manor, June 18 through October 26, 2014" P. of cover.
Exhibition curated by Malcolm Baker; organizing curator at the Yale Center for British Art is Martina Droth and at Waddesdon Manor, Juliet Carey.
- Subject Terms:
- Marble sculpture -- 18th century.Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 -- Exhibitions.Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Roubiliac, Louis François, 1702-1762 -- Exhibitions.