IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fame & friendship , 2014]
Fame & friendship : Pope, Roubiliac, and the portrait bust in eighteenth-century Britain.
- Additional Title(s):
Fame and friendship
Pope, Roubiliac, and the portrait bust in eighteenth-century Britain
- [New Haven, Connecticut : Yale Center for British Art, 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2515Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Yale Center for British Art, February 20 - May 19, 2014 [and] Waddesdon Manor, June 18 through October 26, 2014" P. of cover.
Exhibition curated by Malcolm Baker; organizing curator at the Yale Center for British Art is Martina Droth and at Waddesdon Manor, Juliet Carey.
- Subject Terms:
- Marble sculpture -- 18th century.Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 -- Exhibitions.Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Roubiliac, Louis François, 1702-1762 -- Exhibitions.