Thirty-five views on the Thames, at Richmond, Eton, Windsor, and Oxford / drawn by W. Westall, A.R.A.
- Additional Title(s):
Twenty-five views on the Thames, at Richmond, Eton, Windsor, and Oxford
- London : Published by Rodwell and Martin, New-Bond-Street, MDCCCXXIV 
- Physical Description:
-  leaf,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 44 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 23Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Originally published in seven parts. Part 1-5 with wrapper title: Twenty-five views on the Thames, at Richmond, Eton, Windsor, and Oxford. Parts 6-7 with wrapper title: Twenty-five views on the Thames, between Isleworth and Gravesend.
Lithographs printed by Charles Joseph Hullmandel.
"W. Wilson, Printer, 4, Greville-Street, Hatton-Garden London."--Printed wrappers of original parts.
"Copies exist having an undated title and with twenty-five plates only, that number being expressly mentioned on the title-page."--Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 434
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In original parts, bound in publisher's gray printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Pictorial works.Bridges -- England.Eton College -- Pictorial works.Oxford (England) -- Pictorial works.Richmond (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- Pictorial works.Rivers -- England.Thames River -- Description and travel.Thames Valley (England) -- Description and travel.University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.Wilson, W., -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1824.
Views -- England -- Windsor.
YCBA Collections Search
Westall, William, 1781-1850, Thirty-five views on the Thames, at Richmond, Eton, Windsor, and Oxford , MDCCCXXIV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.