A letter to the Dilettanti Society, respecting the obtention of certain matters essentially necessary for the improvement of public taste, and for accomplishing the original views of the Royal Academy of Great-Britain. By James Barry ...
- The 2d ed. With an appendix respecting the matters lately agitated between the Academy and the professor of painting.
- London, Printed for J. Walker, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- 292 p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNJ18 B2425 A15 A2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Bound with the author's An account of a series of pictures. London, 1783.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain)
YCBA Collections Search
Barry, James, 1741-1806, A letter to the Dilettanti Society,, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.