Bibliotheca topographica Britannica.
- London : Printed by and for J. Nichols, 1780-90 [i.e. 1790-1800]
- Physical Description:
- 10 volumes : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 .B54+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in 61 pts, 1780-1800.
BAC: British Art Center incomplete: volume 9-10 wanting. Prospectus for a reprint of volume 3, part 7 (i.e. A second appendix to the history of Croyland / by Richard Gough catalogued separaely (DA620.B541 1815+)
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Antiquities -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- v.1. Antiquities in Kent and Sussex
- v. 2. Antiquities in Middlesex and Surrey
- v. 3. Antiquities in Lincolnshire
- v. 4. Antiquities in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire, Staffordshire, and Warwickshire
- v. 5. Antiquities in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Scotland, and Wales
- v. 6. Antiquities biographical and miscellaneous
- v. 7-8. Antiquities in Leicestershire
- v. 9-12. Miscellaneous antiquities in continuation of the Bibliotheca topographica Britannica.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.