Five centuries of Scottish portraiture, c2011
- Five centuries of Scottish portraiture.
- Edinburgh : Bourne Fine Art, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Bourne Fine ArtAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by Bourne Fine Art for the exhibition held at 6 Dundas Streeet, Edinburgh, from 30 July to 3 September 2011 and at the Fine Art Society, 148 New Bond Street, London W1, from 9 to 29 September 2011"--Colophon.
At headof title: Edinburgh Art Festival 2011.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting, Scottish -- Exhibitions.