IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Wilkie tradition , 1999
The Wilkie tradition : David Wilkie and his Scottish contemporaries.
- Edinburgh : Bourne Fine Art, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 x 21 cm
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Bourne Fine ArtAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalogue of an exhibition held in December 1999 by Bourne Fine Art, Edinburgh.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, Scottish -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Wilkie, David, Sir, 1785-1841 -- Exhibitions.