Works / Stuart Mugridge.
- [Birmingham, England] : S. Mugridge, May 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (8 panels) : illustrations ; 9 x 28 cm, folded to 9 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M84 W67 2003Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in a limited edition of 24 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 24.
"Works is a sheltered inlet of The Fleet; the body of water trapped by Chesil Bank, on the Dorset coast in southern England. This piece is a simple printed card fold-out. Rather awkward in shape when folded, it is intended to be viewed free-standing."--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Dorset (England) -- Description and travel.Fleet, River (England) -- Description and travel.Rivers -- England.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.