Lesseman, Anton (Fictitious character), 1899-1971, My life by Anton Lesseman , 2013
- My life by Anton Lesseman / Paul Becker.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 68 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Lesseman proudly announces on the very first page of his autobiography: 'I am the sculptor Anton Lesseman. I am not the invention of anybody.' [p. 10] This statement is untrue - Lesseman is the invention of Paul Becker, an artist who makes use of language, narrative and literature to allude to sculpture and sculptural thinking"--Page 2.
Includes: Who is Anton Lesseman? : a conversation between Jon Wood and Paul Becker.
- Subject Terms:
- Fiction in art.Lesseman, Anton (Fictitious character), 1899-1971.Sculptors -- Great Britain -- Biography.Sculptors -- Great Britain.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- History.