Books and sculpture , 2013
Books and sculpture / prepared by Henry Moore Institute.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Foundation, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 67 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Journal edited by Lisa Le Feuvre.
"Transcript taken from In Conversation: Books and Sculpture, an event held at Whitechapel Gallery in association with the Henry Moore Institute on 22 September 2012 to accompany the London Art Book Fair"--P.  of cover.
Title from cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
A conversation with Fraser Muggeridge, graphic designer, on 8 books on sculpture held in the Henry Moore Institute Library's Special Collections and the relation between book design and sculpture. Interspersed with pictures of works by Muggeridge.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature.Book design.Henry Moore Institute (Leeds, England)Libraries -- England -- Leeds -- Special collections.Muggeridge, Fraser -- Interviews.Sculpture, Modern -- Influence.
- In conversation : Books and sculpture / [Lisa Le Feuvre and Fraser Muggeridge]
- The books
- Essays on Sculpture.