Books and sculpture , 2013
Books and sculpture / prepared by Henry Moore Institute.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Foundation, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 67 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Journal edited by Lisa Le Feuvre.
"Transcript taken from In Conversation: Books and Sculpture, an event held at Whitechapel Gallery in association with the Henry Moore Institute on 22 September 2012 to accompany the London Art Book Fair"--P.  of cover.
Title from cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
A conversation with Fraser Muggeridge, graphic designer, on 8 books on sculpture held in the Henry Moore Institute Library's Special Collections and the relation between book design and sculpture. Interspersed with pictures of works by Muggeridge.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature.Book design.Henry Moore Institute (Leeds, England)Libraries -- England -- Leeds -- Special collections.Muggeridge, Fraser -- Interviews.Sculpture, Modern -- Influence.
- In conversation : Books and sculpture / [Lisa Le Feuvre and Fraser Muggeridge]
- The books
- Essays on Sculpture.