Mainz, Valérie, Sensing sculpture at the time of the French Revolution , 
- Sensing sculpture at the time of the French Revolution / Valerie Mainz and Richard Williams.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Insitute, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 51 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
Published to accompany an exhibition held at Leeds City Art Gallery sculpture study galleries, May 25-Aug. 27, 2006.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, French.
- Exhibition catalogs.