Le Corbusier-Savina : ineffable monsters : sculpture with and against "architecture" / Christopher Green.
- Additional Title(s):
Ineffable monsters : sculpture with and against "architecture"
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 32 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title.
"Published by the Henry Moore Institute to accompany an exhibition of "Le Corbusier-Savina Sculptures" on loan from the Fondation Le Corbusier, Paris in Leeds City Art Gallery, 3 February-29 April 2001"--Page 8.
Includes bibliographical references (page 8).
- Subject Terms:
- Fondation Le Corbusier -- Exhibitions.Fondation Le Corbusier.France -- Paris.Le Corbusier, 1887-1965 -- Criticism and interpretation.Le Corbusier, 1887-1965 -- Exhibitions.Le Corbusier, 1887-1965.Savina, J.Savina, J. -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- France -- Paris -- Exhibitions.Sculpture.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Green, Christopher, Le Corbusier-Savina ,