Le Corbusier-Savina : ineffable monsters : sculpture with and against "architecture" / Christopher Green.
- Additional Title(s):
Ineffable monsters : sculpture with and against "architecture"
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 32 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
"Published by the Henry Moore Institute to accompany an exhibition of "Le Corbusier-Savina Sculptures" on loan from the Fondation Le Corbusier, Paris in Leeds City Art Gallery, 3 February-29 April 2001"--Page 8.
Includes bibliographical references (page 8).
- Subject Terms:
- Fondation Le Corbusier -- Exhibitions.Fondation Le Corbusier.France -- Paris.Le Corbusier, 1887-1965 -- Criticism and interpretation.Le Corbusier, 1887-1965 -- Exhibitions.Le Corbusier, 1887-1965.Savina, J.Savina, J. -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- France -- Paris -- Exhibitions.Sculpture.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
Green, Christopher, Le Corbusier-Savina ,