IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Greenwood, Martin, Frederick Thrupp (1812-1895) , 
Frederick Thrupp (1812-1895) : survivals from a sculptor's studio / Martin Greenwood.
- Additional Title(s):
Survivals from a sculptor's studio
- Leeds : Henry Moore Sculpture Trust, Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations, portrait ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 25 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published ... to accompany the exhibition ... at the Henry Moore Institute, 21 January-28 February 1999"--Page 12.
Includes bibliographical references (page 11-12).
- Subject Terms:
- Thrupp, Frederick, 1812-1895 -- Exhibitions.Thrupp, Frederick, 1812-1895.
- Exhibition catalogues.