Kidner, Michael, Michael Kidner , 
Michael Kidner : making maps, looking for landmarks.
- Additional Title(s):
Making maps, looking for landmarks
- Leeds [England] : Centre for the Study of Sculpture, Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 15 (LC) oversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published ... to accompany an exhibition 'Michael Kidner : work in progress' in the Study Galleries, Leeds City Art Gallery, 22 May - 24 August 1997"--Colophon.
"The original interview forms part of the British Library National Sound Archive's National Life Story Collection"--Colophon.
Series information taken from Henry Moore Foundation website http://www.henry-moore.org/hmf/shop/hmi-essays-on-sculpture-series (09/01/2013).
Text of an interview by Penelope Curtis.
Edited by Dorcas Taylor.
Text is an edited version of the interview with the artist by Penelope Curtis made for the British Library National Sound Archive's National Life Story Collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Kidner, Michael -- Exhibitions.Kidner, Michael -- Interviews.Kidner, Michael.
- Exhibition catalogues.