Luke, Yvonne, Quatremère de Quincy's role in the revival of polychromy in sculpture , 
Quatremère de Quincy's role in the revival of polychromy in sculpture / Yvonne Luke.
- Leeds : Centre for the Study of Sculpture, Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 10 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by the Centre ... to accompany 'The colour of sculpture', at the Henry Moore Institute, 12 December 1996-6 April 1997"--Page 8.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)Polychromy -- Exhibitions.Polychromy.Quatremère de Quincy, M. (Antoine-Chrysostome), 1755-1849 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Quatremère de Quincy, M. (Antoine-Chrysostome), 1755-1849.Sculpture -- Technique -- Exhibitions.Sculpture -- Technique.Sculpture, Modern -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern.
- Exhibition catalogs.