Otten, Rupert, The etching revival in Britain, 1850-1950 , 
- The etching revival in Britain, 1850-1950 : from Palmer to Holloway : a selling exhibition, 13 November-14 December 2002 / introduction by Robin Garton.
- London : Wolseley Fine Arts Ltd., 
- Physical Description:
- 36 p. : ill. ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryDealerCat Wolseley Fine ArtsAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Catalogue written by Rupert Otten"--P.  of cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Haden, Francis Seymour, Sir, 1818-1910.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.