Hindostan, its landscapes, palaces, temples, tombs; the shores of the Red sea; and the sublime and romantic scenery of the Himalaya mountains, illustrated in a series of views drawn by Turner, Stanfield, Prout, Cattermole, Roberts, Allom, etc., from original sketches by Commander Robt. Elliot, R.N., & Lieut. Geo. Francis White. With descriptions by Emma Roberts ...
- London, Fisher, Son & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates. 29 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS408 .R65+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added title-pages, engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Fisher, Sn & Co. -- Publisher.India -- Antiquities.India -- Pictorial works.
- Steel engravings -- 1850.
YCBA Collections Search
Roberts, Emma, 1794?-1840, Hindostan, its landscapes, palaces, temples, tombs;, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.