Heads, bodies and tails : drawings, oil sketches and watercolours including faces, figures, animals and anatomical studies : an assemblage of works by British artists from 1750-1950.
- Additional Title(s):
Drawings, oil sketches and watercolours including faces, figures, animals and anatomical studies
- London : W/S Fine Art Ltd., Andrew Wyld, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (folded) : col. ill. ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryDealer Cat Andrew Wyld GalleryAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "22 November to 15 December 2006"
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Heads, bodies and tails , 2006