Art and design for all , 2011
Art and design for all : the Victoria and Albert Museum / edited by Julius Bryant.
- Additional Title(s):
Victoria and Albert Museum
- English edition.
- London : V&A Publishing, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 298 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN1150 .A7652 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'This publication accompanies the exhibition "Art and Design for All : The Victoria and Albert Museum" curated by Marie-Louise von Plessen and Julius Bryant at the Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Bonn (18 November 2011 - 15 April 2012)'--Imprint (on page ).
Contains one essay translated from the German and another translated from the French.
Contains a patron's foreword by H.R.H. The Prince of Wales.
"German edition published by Prestel Verlag, Munich."--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and design -- History -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum -- History -- Exhibitions.