Art and design for all , 2011
- Art and design for all : the Victoria and Albert Museum / edited by Julius Bryant.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- English edition.
- London : V&A Publishing, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 298 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryN1150 .A7652 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- 'This publication accompanies the exhibition "Art and Design for All : The Victoria and Albert Museum" curated by Marie-Louise von Plessen and Julius Bryant at the Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Bonn (18 November 2011 - 15 April 2012)'--Imprint (on page ).
Contains one essay translated from the German and another translated from the French.
Contains a patron's foreword by H.R.H. The Prince of Wales.
"German edition published by Prestel Verlag, Munich."--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and design -- History -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum -- History -- Exhibitions.