Art in focus: Wales, 2014
Art in focus: Wales.
- Additional Title(s):
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2519Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yale Center for British Art April 12 - September 29, 2013"--P. 3 of cover.
Art in focus is an annual Yale student-guide exhibition. In 2014 the exhibition is on view from April 4 through August 10. The student curators of the exhibition are Emily Feldstein, Olga Karnas, Anna Meixler, Daniel Roza, Katharine Spooner, and Lynnli Wang with leadership from Kathryn Kaelin, Head student guide and Nancy Horton, Bartels Scholar Intern and Rebecca Levinsky, Art in Focus coordinator.
- Subject Terms:
- Wales -- Description and travel -- Exhibitions.Wales -- In art -- Exhibitions.Wye, River (Wales and England) -- Exhibitions.