Patkus, Ronald D, Shirley Jones and the Red Hen Press , 2013
Shirley Jones and the Red Hen Press : a bibliography / by Ronald D. Patkus ; with commentary by the artist.
- [Poughkeepsie, N.Y.] : Vassar College, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 79 p. : col. ill., col. ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.J713552 P37 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of the thirtieth anniversary of the Red Hen Press, to accompany exhibitions in the libraries of the following institutions: Vassar College, Spring 2013, University of Vermont, Summer 2013, Smith College, Fall 2013, Swarthmore College, Fall 2013"--T.p. verso.
"The binding is by Acme Bookbinding. Design and typography by Michael Russem at Kat Ran Press."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Bibliography -- Exhibitions.Jones, Shirley, 1934 November 14- -- Exhibitions.Red Hen Press -- Exhibitions.