The British schools of art : a selection of examples engraved in line by eminent artists / descriptions by H. Murray.
- London, Virtue and Company [1861-1863]
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illlustrations ; 33 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND467 .M9+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Added engraved title pages.
BAC: British Art Center copy in 6 volumes. Bound in contemporary green cloth. Title pages and list of engravings at end of volume 6.
- Subject Terms:
- Painters -- Great Britain.Painting -- Great Britain.Painting, British.
- Engravings -- 1861-1863.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.