Hull, Edward, active 1820-1834, The frog's courtship , 1829
- The frog's courtship / designed and drawn on stone by Edward Hull.
- London : Engelmann Graf. Coindet & Co. 92, Dean St. Soho. 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves plates : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ8.3 .H8+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title. Text of poem printed on verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Children's poetry.Engelmann, Graf, Coindet & Co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1829.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.