Campion, George Bryant, 1796-1870, Scenes during the snow storm, December, 1836 , 1837
- Scenes during the snow storm, December, 1836 : four tinted plates / on stone by G.B. Campion ; from drawings by J. Pollard.
- London : Published, February, 1837, by Ackermann and Co., 96, Strand, and to be had of R. Ackermann, 191, Regent Street, 1837.
[London] : W. Tuttle, 10, Essex Street, Strand, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 leaves : illustrations ; 33 x 46 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 43Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates printed by J. Graf.
"Price, 16s. the set"
"A catalogue of standard sporting prints."--Back cover of publisher's original printed wrappers.
BAC: British Art Center copy unbound; in publisher's original printed cream paper wrappers.
- 1. The Liverpool Mail -- 2. The Devonport Mail -- 3. The Birmingham Mail -- 4. The Louth Mail.
- Subject Terms:
- Blizzards -- England -- Pictorial works.Carriages and carts -- England -- Pictorial works.Landscapes -- England -- Pictorial works.Postal service -- England -- Pictorial works.Transportation -- England -- 19th century.Tuttle, W. -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1837.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.