Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales delineated: historical entertaining & commercial. Alphabetically arranged / by Thomas Dugdale ... ; assisted by William Burnett.
- London : L. Tallis, [185-?]
- Physical Description:
- 11 v. (l586) p.,  leaves of plates (some double) : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 .D8 1850bAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Steam press of W.H. Cox, 5, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's Inn-Fields.
Plates by I. Greig, H. Bond, H. Wallis, J. Archer, C. Fenn, H. A. Hennings, W. M. Dore, W. M. Done, R. Acon, T. Bond, J. Davies, J. Brown, and C. H. Matthews; after Clennell, T. Shepherd, T. H. Shepherd, J. Archer, A. W. Wray, and A. H. Wray.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: lacks v. 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Wales -- Description and travel.
- Etchings -- 1850.
Steel engravings -- 1850.
YCBA Collections Search
Dugdale, Thomas, Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales delineated, [185-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.