The history and antiquities of the archiepiscopal palace of Lambeth : from its foundation to the present time / by Dr. Ducarel, F.R. and A.SS.
- London : Printed by and for J. Nichols, printer to the Society of Antiquaries, MDCCLXXXV 
- Physical Description:
- , vi-ix, 132, 72 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 .B54+ v. 2 pt. 5 Copy 2 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The frontispiece, which is an engraved portrait of Dr. Ducarel, is by Fra. Perry; after Andrea Soldi and is dated 1756. Other engraved plates are by Thomas (?) Cook, Sparrow and Godfrey; after J. Reeves and S. Hooper.
Signatures: pi¹ [a]² b² B⁴ C⁴ (C2+chi¹) D-F⁴ G⁴ (G2+²chi¹) H-I⁴ K⁴ (K2+³chi¹) L⁴ (L2+⁴chi⁴ ⁵chi¹) M-Q⁴ R² ²A-B⁴ C⁴ (C3+⁶chi¹) D-H⁴ I-K².
ESTC (RLIN) T79977
With an appendix.
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 is v. 2, pt., 5 of Bibliotheca topographica Britannica. London : J. Nichols, 1780-1790.
BAC: British Art Center copy is bound separately. Bound in contemporary marbled boards, rebacked. Armorial bookplate: Frances Mary Richardson Currer.
- Subject Terms:
- Currer, Frances Mary Richardson -- Bookplate.Lambeth (London, England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.Lambeth Palace -- History -- Early works to 1800.London (England) -- Antiquities -- Early works to 1800.
- Armorial Bookplates (Provenance)
Engravings -- 1785.
YCBA Collections Search
Ducarel, Andrew Coltee, 1713-1785, The history and antiquities of the archiepiscopal palace of Lambeth , MDCCLXXXV 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.