Glesne, Corrine, The exemplary museum , 2013
The exemplary museum : art and academia / Corrine Glesne.
- Edinburgh ; MuseumsEtc, 2013.
Boston : MuseumsEtc, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 345 p. : ill. ; 21 cm
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 262-268) and index.
Results of a study of "The Campus Art Museum" commissioned by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.Art museums -- Educational aspects.College art museums -- United States.Samuel H. Kress Foundation.
- Foreword / Max Marmor
- The effects and influences of the great Kress giveaway
- Art across the curriculum
- Museum art in everyday life
- Challenges and conditions of success for campus art museums
- Appendixes: Acronyms and abbreviations. Mission statements. Why respondents became interested in art museums. Interviews with art museum directors. Educational uses of technology. Interview questions.