Loftie, W. J. (William John), 1839-1911, Orient Line guide,, 1888
- Orient Line guide, chapters for travellers by sea and land illustrated.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Orient guide
- The 3d ed. / rewritten, with maps and plans. Edited for the managers of the line by W.J. Loftie ...
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, Edward Stanford, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , [x]-xxxvii, -439 p. illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG153 .L74 1888Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Front paste-down numbered i; back paste-down numbered page 439. Both paste-downs included in collation.
Advertisements: p. i-vii, 361-439.
On cover: Orient guide.
Added t.p., illustrated by Kate Greenaway.
"List of standard books on Australia, Egypt, and Italy": p. [xxvi]-xxviii.
Lithography printed by Maclure & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Maclure & Co. -- Printer.Ocean travel.Stanford, Edward -- Publisher.Travel -- Guidebooks.
- Chromolithographs -- 1888.
Lithographs -- 1888.
Lithotints -- 1888.
Wood engravings -- 1888.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.