The progress of human knowledge : a brief description of the paintings by James Barry in the Lecture Hall or "Great Room" of the Royal Academy of Arts / by James Barry.
- [London : Royal Society of Arts, 1983]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (fold.) : ill. ; 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2524Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Abridged from Barry's An account of a series of pictures in the Great Room of the Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce at the Adelphi, published London, 1783.
Typed corrigenda and addenda inserted.
- Subject Terms:
- Barry, James, 1741-1806.Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain)
YCBA Collections Search
Barry, James, 1741-1806, The progress of human knowledge , 1983]