Wood, Robert, 1717?-1771, Les ruines de Balbec, autrement dite Heliopolis dans la Coelosyrie, MDCCLVII 
Les ruines de Balbec, autrement dite Heliopolis dans la Coelosyrie.
- Additional Title(s):
Ruins of Balbec. French.
- A Londres : [publisher not identified], MDCCLVII 
- Physical Description:
- , 28 pages, XLVI leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations ; 55 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2014 55Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Text signed: Robert Wood.
Engravings by Pierre Fourdrinier and Thomas Major; after drawings by Giovanni Battista Borra.
Also issued in the same year in English.
Includes bibliographical references.
British Architectural Library. Early printed books, page 244
Harris, E. British architectural books and writers, 937
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary red gilt-tooled morocco.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Lebanon -- Baʻlabakk.Architecture, Roman -- Lebanon -- Baʻlabakk.Baʻlabakk (Lebanon) -- Antiquities.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- Lebanon -- Baʻlabakk.
- Engravings -- 1757.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.