Chancery papermaking at the University of Iowa Center for the Book, 2013, 2013
- Chancery papermaking at the University of Iowa Center for the Book, 2013.
- New York : Playright Productions, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (10 min. 45 sec.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 243Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Tim Barrett demonstrates a Hands-on approach to researching historical papermaking with students at the Iowa Center for the Book.
Disc characteristics: DVD-R.
Narrator and teacher, Tim Barrett, working with Katharina Siedler, Mary Louise Sullivan and Elizabeth Boyne.
Typescript of narrated text with references in folder with DVD.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper, Handmade.Papermaking -- Technique.