Poultry Meg's family, and other stories / by Hans Christian Andersen ; translated by H.W. Dulcken ... ; illustrated with ten pictures.
- Additional Title(s):
Poultry Megs family
- London (The Broadway, Ludgate) : George Routledge and Sons, [ca. 1870]
- Physical Description:
- , 10-163,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. , 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPT8116.E5 D8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Undated. Date from Osborne catalogue. Bodleian Library suggests ca. 1872.
List of books in series on  p. at end of text.
Osborne catalogue, II:962
- Subject Terms:
- Children's stories, Danish -- Translations into English.Children's stories.Fairy tales.
- Wood engravings -- 1870.
Chromoxylography -- 1870.
- Poultry Meg's family
- The Dryad
- An adventure in the catacombs of Rome
- A peasant boy in the campagna of Rome
- My visit to the Borghese Palace.