Gray, David, 1870-1968, The Hitchcock edition of David Gray.., 1929]
The Hitchcock edition of David Gray...
- [New York, The Derrydale Press, 1929]
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 957Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Za G783 C929: Autograph of David Gray.
"Illustrated by Paul Brown."
"Seven hundred and fifty sets of the Hitchcock edition of the sporting works of David Gray have been printed."
Author's autograph on t.p. of vol. 1.
SML,Y Iy G790 C929: This is in Set number 434.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Red cloth; gold huntsman on front cover, two black labels with gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Three volume set in a red board sleeve. Plates after Paul Brown. Signed in the half-title by the author. Number 620 of 750 copies. Spine height: 9 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Gray, David, 1870- -- Autograph.
- I. Gallops 1.--II. Gallops 2.--III. Mr. Carteret.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.