The Whistler book; a monograph of the life and position in art of James McNeill Whistler, together with a careful study of his more important works, by Sadakichi Hartmann; with fifty-seven reproductions of Mr. Whistler's most important works.
- Boston : L.C. Page & company, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.l., vii-ix, 272 p. : front., plates, ports. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 H37 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Principal paintings": p. 262-264; "Nocturnes": p. 265-266.
Bibliography: p. 253-258; "Principal magazine articles": p. 259-261.
- Subject Terms:
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.
YCBA Collections Search
Hartmann, Sadakichi, 1867-1944, The Whistler book;, 1910