The Warwick woodlands, or, Things as they were, ten years ago / by Frank Forester, Henry William Herbert ...
- Additional Title(s):
Things as they were, ten years ago
- Philadelphia : G.B. Zieber & Co., 1845.
- Physical Description:
- iv, , 6-168 pages ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS1919.H6 W37 1845Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes publisher's adverisements on wrappers.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 174
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's printed yellow wrappers. The imprint on the front cover has been replaced with a printed label: "From the bookstore, 221 & 223 Bleecker-St., G.A.C. Van Beuren." Slipcase has bookplate of Alfred Barmore Maclay.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- New York (State)Maclay, Alfred Barmore -- Provenance.New York (State) -- Description and travel.Shooting.
- Publisher's advertisements.
YCBA Collections Search
Herbert, Henry William, 1807-1858, The Warwick woodlands, or, Things as they were, ten years ago , 1845
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.