Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920, London films , 1905
London films / by W.D. Howells.
- New York ; Harper & Brothers, 1905.
London : Harper & Brothers, 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA684 H68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Baskin 364: Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate.Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate.London (England) -- Social life and customs.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1905.
Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- England -- 1905.
- Meteorological emotions
- Civic and social comparisons, mostly odious
- Shows and side-shows of state
- The dun year's brillant flower
- The sights and sounds of the streets
- Some misgivings as to the American invasion
- In the gallery of the Commons
- The means of sojourn
- Certain traits of the London springtime
- Some voluntary and involuntary sight-seeing
- Glimpses of the lowly and the lowier
- Twice-seen sights and half-fancied facts
- An afternoon at Hampton Court
- A Sunday morning in the country
- Fishing for whitebait.--Henley day
- American origins
- mostly northern
- American origins--mostly southern
- Aspects and intimations
- Parting guests.