Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920, London films , 1905
- London films / by W.D. Howells.
- New York ; Harper & Brothers, 1905.
London : Harper & Brothers, 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA684 H68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Baskin 364: Bookplate of Leonard and Lisa Baskin.
- Meteorological emotions -- Civic and social comparisons, mostly odious -- Shows and side-shows of state -- The dun year's brillant flower -- The sights and sounds of the streets -- Some misgivings as to the American invasion -- In the gallery of the Commons -- The means of sojourn -- Certain traits of the London springtime -- Some voluntary and involuntary sight-seeing -- Glimpses of the lowly and the lowier -- Twice-seen sights and half-fancied facts -- An afternoon at Hampton Court -- A Sunday morning in the country -- Fishing for whitebait.--Henley day -- American origins -- mostly northern -- American origins--mostly southern -- Aspects and intimations -- Parting guests.
- Subject Terms:
- Baskin, Leonard, 1922- -- Bookplate.Baskin, Lisa Unger -- Bookplate.London (England) -- Social life and customs.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- United States -- 1905.
Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- England -- 1905.