Anarchy & beauty : William Morris and his legacy, 1860-1960 / Fiona MacCarthy.
- Additional Title(s):
Anarchy and beauty : William Morris and his legacy, 1860-1960
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 183 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits ; 27 cm
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name held October 16, 2014-January 11, 2015 at the National Portrait Gallery, London.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 159-163).
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and crafts movement -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Festival of Britain (1951) -- Exhibitions.Morris & Co. (London, England) -- Exhibitions.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Exhibitions.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Exhibitions.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
MacCarthy, Fiona, Anarchy & beauty , 2014