McLellan, Isaac, 1806-1899, Poems of the rod and gun, or, Sports by flood and field , 1886
- Poems of the rod and gun, or, Sports by flood and field / by Isaac McLellan ... ; edited, with a memoir of the author, by Will Wildwood ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Sports by flood and field
- New York : Henry Thorpe, Secretary of the L.I. Sportsmen's Association, and Fountain Gun Club, 98, Nassau Street, 1886.
New York : M. H. Green, Printer, Electrotyper and Binder, 324-330 Pearl Street
- Physical Description:
- , 271,  pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS2359.M56 P64 1886Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Etching by J. F. Sabin.
Printer's statement from verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gold stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Green, M. H. -- Printer.Thorpe, Henry -- Publisher.
- Sports poetry.
Etchings -- 1886.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.