Nasher Sculpture Center handbook / edited by Steven A. Nash ; with essays by Steven A. Nash and Mark Thistlethwaite.
- Dallas, Tex. : Nasher Sculpture Center, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 189 p. : ill. (some col.), plans ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNB198.3.N37 N39 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published in conjunction with the opening of the Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas, Texas, in October 2003"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Nasher Sculpture Center -- Catalogs.Nasher, Patsy -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Nasher, Raymond -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Piano, Renzo.Sculpture -- Private collections -- Texas -- Dallas -- Catalogs.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Catalogs.
- Preface / Steven A. Nash
- Founder's statement / Raymond Nasher
- Architect's sketchbook / drawings by Renzo Piano and Peter Walker
- The art of designing the Nasher Sculpture Center / Mark Thistlethwaite
- Construction of the Nasher Sculpture Center / photographs by Timothy Hursley
- The Nasher Collection : celebrating modern sculpture / Steven A. Nash