Chell, Edward, 1958-, Soft estate , 
- Soft estate / Edward Chell.
- Liverpool : The Bluecoat, 
- Physical Description:
- 152 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C4278852 A12 2013 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the occasion of the exhibition Soft Estate by Edward Chell, with invited artists: Tim Bowditch and Nick Rochowski, Day Bowman, Jan Williams and Chris Teasdale (the Caravan Gallery), John Darwell, Laura Oldfield Ford, George Shaw, Robert Soden and Simon Woolham. Exhibition dates, Bluecoat: Dec. 6, 2013- Feb. 23, 2014 ; Spacex, Exeter: Mar. 8-May 3, 2014.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Chell, Edward, 1958- -- Exhibitions.Chell, Edward.Painting, Modern -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Roads in art -- Exhibitions.Roadside improvement -- Great Britain -- History -- 21st century.