The art of golf , 2014
The art of golf / Michael Clarke with an essay by Kenneth McConkey.
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.G65 A772 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland to accompany the exhibition, The art of golf: the story of Scotland's national sport, held at the Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh, from 12 July to 26 October 2014" --T.p. verso.
Introductory essay, Golf and art, by Michael Clarke.
- Subject Terms:
- Golf in art -- Exhibitions.