IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The art of golf , 2014
The art of golf / Michael Clarke with an essay by Kenneth McConkey.
- Edinburgh : National Galleries of Scotland, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.G65 A772 2014 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland to accompany the exhibition, The art of golf: the story of Scotland's national sport, held at the Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh, from 12 July to 26 October 2014" --T.p. verso.
Introductory essay, Golf and art, by Michael Clarke.
- Subject Terms:
- Golf in art -- Exhibitions.